Orbeon Forms is an open source forms solution that handles the complexity of forms typical of the enterprise or government. It is delivered to standard web browsers (including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Opera) thanks to XForms and Ajax technology, with no need for client-side software or plugins.
Orbeon Forms allows you to build fully interactive forms with features that include as-you-type validation, optional and repeated sections, always up-to-date error summaries, PDF output, full internationalization, and controls like auto-completion, tabs, dialogs, trees and menus.
Orbeon Forms is built around a user-friendly Ajax-based XForms engine, which brings standard W3C XForms to mainstream browsers, and the XPL engine, a mature, high-performance XML pipeline engine for processing XML data.
Your solution to build and deploy web forms
- Handles the complexity of forms typical of the enterprise or government
- Works in standard web browsers - No need for special software or plugins
- Open source under a business-friendly license
Fully interactive forms
- As-you-type validation
- Optional and repeated sections
- Always up-to-date error summary
- Based on Ajax technolog
Advanced form features
- Create PDF documents
- Full internationalization support
An Open Solution
- Open source (LGPL)
- Standards-based (XForms)
- Commercially supported by i-Kno